Right in the heart of the action, Millennium Hotel Queenstown is just minutes from Queenstown central shopping, entertainment and outdoor activities such as bungy jumping, white water rafting and jet boating. The popular ski destinations of Coronet Peak, Remakables, and Cardrona are also close by. The 220 guest rooms and suites, meetings facilities, business centre, gym, sauna, spa, feature contemporary city-inspired designed.
The international airport is just 7.5 kilometres from the Hotel, making a quick and economic taxi ride.
For more information on transport from the airport, please click here.
Skyline Queenstown Gondola
You’ll be carried 450 metres above Queenstown and Lake Wakatipu to the top of Bob's Peak, where you’ll enjoy a spectacular 220 degree panorama with breath-taking views of Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Walter and Cecil Peak and, of course, Queenstown.
Price : $39
Phone : +64 3441 0101
Skyline Queenstown Gondola and Luge Rides
- Enjoy the Skyline Gondola and Skyline Luge on Bob's Peak.
- Marvel at spectacular views as the gondola rises above Queenstown.
- Experience a fun-filled gravity ride on specially designed luge tracks.
Phone : +64 3441 0101
Milford Sound Day Tour from Queenstown
- Experience the world-famous fiord in all its natural glory – surrounded by dense rainforest, glacier-carved valleys and beautiful waterfalls.
- Travel in the comfort of a specially-designed glass-roof coach.
- Hunt out the best photo opportunities on an uncrowded boat with lots of room.
- Relax as you sail past steep cliffs, towering peaks, cascading waterfalls, and spot amazing wildlife.
Phone : +64 9 583 5790
Shotover River: 1.5-Hour Jet Boat Experience
- Enjoy a uniquely breathtaking white-water ride on the Shotover River Skim along the river at high speed, fishtailing into 360-degree spins.
- Hold on tight as the captain manoeuvres over rapids and through narrow canyons.
- Benefit from a courtesy shuttle bus departing downtown Queenstown Join the only company permitted to operate in the iconic Shotover Canyons.
Phone : +64 3 442 8570
Wilderness Snow-Mobiling Adventure Queenstown
- You’ll be cruising across pristine snow at an altitude of up to 6 000ft above sea level.
- There are stunning views and plenty of opportunities to stop and take photos.
- Ultimate adventure on snow: action-packed and adrenaline-pumping with the added bonus of stunning scenery and amazing views for the duration of the entire trip.
Phone : +64 3 442 3031
Shotover Canyon Swing
- This is an intense, undie staining, adrenaline stimulation activity achieved by launching yourself into a canyon, 109 meters over the famous New Zealand Shotover River.
- Experience with the world’s biggest cliff jump to change the very fabric of your being, and possibly even the fabric of your knickers.
Phone : 03 442 6990
Bike The Queenstown Wineries | A full day of riding winery to winery
- Explore Arrowtown at your leisure before you “hit the trail”.
- See swing bridges and beautiful vistas of mountains and rivers as you ride the 15 KM to the Karawau Bungy Bridge.
- Cross the Karawau Bungy Bridge – the first Bungy jump in the world!!
- From Bungy you will be in the Gibbston wine region. Explore the wineries at your leisure, tasting wine and eating cheese, visiting your choice of the attractions in the valley; 7 wineries, a cheesery, a tavern and a micro-brewery.
Phone : +64 27 952 5801
Walter Peak Farm Tours
- You will be greeted by our rural host upon disembarking the TSS Earnslaw, who will take you to the sheep shearing demonstration and where you will watch the remarkable skill with which the farm dogs round up sheep from the paddocks.
- You will have time for a walking tour of the farmyard, visiting the holding pens, where you can help feed the sheep and deer and even get up close to the Scottish Highland Cattle.
Phone : +64 3 249 6000
Picturesque Arrowtown - Arrowtown Time Walks
- One of the most picturesque settlements in New Zealand, Arrowtown sits alongside the gold-bearing Arrow River and is just 20 minutes from Queenstown.
- Leisurely stroll around Arrowtown's highlights and learn about the fascinating history of this area.
- Tours are approximately 90 minutes long. There are a couple of small hills but we walk slowly and won't leave anyone behind!
Phone : (03) 4282843
MIlford Sound + Cruise
- Explore Milford Sounds stunning fiord from the air and on the water.
- Join an unforgettable cruise, past sheer cliffs, gushing waterfalls and perhaps even spot dolphins, seals and penguins.
- Enjoy an exhilarating flight past spectacular rivers, valleys and mountains with blue-green ice falls and glaciers.
Phone : +64 3 442 3016
Eat & Drink
|Prime Waterfront Restaurant and Bar||Visit Website||+64 3 442 5288|
|The Bunker||Visit Website||+64 3 441 8030|
|YONDER||Visit Website||03 409 0994|
|Stratosfare Restaurant & Bar||Visit Website||+ 64 3 441 0101|
|Eichardt’s Bar||Visit Website||+64 3 441 0444|
|Rata||Visit Website||+64 3 442 9393|
|The Bathhouse||Visit Website||+64 (03) 442 5625|
|No5 Church Lane||Visit Website||+64 3 441 0004|
|Ivy and Lola’s||Visit Website||+64 3 441 8572|
|Rehab||Visit Website||+64 3-442 9696|