AVS is proud to support the careers of our students and Early career researchers in a number of ways:
- Reduced registration fees for all students
- ECR/Student focused Science bites presentations providing key opportunities to present data and forge new collaborations
- Awards for Student and ECR members. Awards will be presented across a number of categories for student and ECR AVS members
- Career breakfast. AVS are dedicating a breakfast career networking session to support Early-Mid Career Researchers. Keynote speakers are invited to lead a panel discussion with ECRs on topics selected by ECRs. Speakers will represent Academia and Industry (government, pharmaceutical companies) to enhance an interdisciplinary approach to scientific debates. EMCR delegates will moreover have opportunities to make connection across various disciplines and sectors.
- Subsidised dinner tickets. We are pleased to subsidise Meeting Dinner tickets for students to provide affordable networking opportunities as well as celebrating the Meeting close.